802.1x authentication problem

Christopher Evans cwevans
Tue Sep 30 08:34:11 PDT 2003

I think this is entirely outside hostaps configuration, I think it
depends on the radius server.  I have set up hostap to use freeradius,
and then configured freeradius to support eap/tls and have used XP
boxes to use certificates.

On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 03:30  AM, manishas at cdacindia.com
wrote:

> hello to everybody,
>
>   i am trying to use differnt authentication method using host ap
> driver.
> i have used external RADIUS server for authentication.i have win2000
> as a
> client and i am trying to authenticate this client using MD5
> method.but i am
> unable to do this.would anybody has solution to this problem?
>
> is there any way to specify which algorithm should use in host ap?
>
> thanks in advance
> manisha

       -+--++---+++----++++-----+++++-----++++----+++---++--+-
      ___
  _.-|   |          |\__/,|   (`\      | Chris Evans
  "-.|___|        _.( T   )  `  /      | cwevans at acm.org
.+|______|__.-||__)`-'(((/  (((/      |  "Any technology distinguishable
                                       |  from magic, is not advanced
   Nika plays with a computer mouse    |  enough" -- Gregory Benford
       BY: Mike Rosulek                |
          http://showcase.netins.net/web/mikewrld/ascii/