bridge handling of own address

Joe Parks jphstap
Thu Sep 18 15:18:31 PDT 2003

It gets handled by the bridge code.   The bridge code passes the packet
"up the stack" if the MAC is found in the list of locals.   The bridge
code doesn't care what happens to it after that.   The higher level
program will send any response packets back to the bridge interface at
its own discretion.