smc2532w-b hostap linux [revised a little]

donnie at mail.darthik.com donnie
Fri Sep 12 07:07:14 PDT 2003

Correct.  It is the cardbus.  I didn't even have to edit the
hostap_cs.conf file either.  :-)  This card is recognized as this:

card "Zcomax XI-325H 200mW"
manfid 0xd601, 0x0005
bind "hostap_cs"

Just curious how to fix the modversions problem, oh well, heh.
Great card so far though.

-Donnie