Hostapd question..

Jerry mrcool
Mon Oct 6 13:13:19 PDT 2003

   Im experimenting with Hostapd some before I put the AP in place to see just how everything works...I have radius authentication working.  it seems that the AP sends the mac addr as the user and as the password to the Radius server... this works fine.  and i can add to the radius and it will (nearly) immediately authenticate and associate.ks
   The problem im seeing is that when i take something OUT OF radius... it doesnt seem to de-associate until either the AP or the client is rebooted.
   Is there a re-authentication setting that im missing or isnt documented somewhere to do this, or is it something at compile time?

Thanks

Jerryf