PROBLEM: HOSTAP

Veronica Lane lanev007
Wed Oct 1 00:11:06 PDT 2003

hi, i have two Zcomax card. I installed the hostap
driver 0.0.3 on my pc running under linux, redhat 8
and use one Zcomax card as my access point (mode:
MASTER). the other card, i tried to use it as a client
(mode: MANAGED) on another pc also on redhat.

my problem is, the two cards cannot see each other. i
cannot "ping" the access point.

is it because i am using the same card?? does this
mean that you cannot use the same card at the same
time? what's with the card?