Hostap 0.0.2 ?

Ricardo Galli gallir
Mon May 12 15:02:13 PDT 2003

On Tuesday 06 May 2003 07:36, Jouni Malinen shaped the electrons to shout:
> > I also am having he same lockup problem.  I am using dual and single
> > cardbus Soekris boards (AMD Elan520 chipset 100 and 133MHz).  Both
> > machines under high load lock up very consistantly around 250MB of
> > ftp'ing an ISO.
>
> I'm still unable to duplicate these crashes. I just ran a test of more
> than 1.5 GB TCP flood using Pentium 166 MHz with Prism2.5 PCI card as

When I had these problems, it occurred by sending lot of packages
(normally a ping flood) from a machine in the wired ethernet to a
wireless stations, going through a pentium with hostap+bridging.

Naver happened to me from a STA to the AP or viceversa.

I'll try it again with last CVS version, it was a long time ago (version
10-12-2002) when I had those hangs.

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34