Senao SL-2511CD Ext2 (Yang-Hwee TAN)

amalvido amalvido
Fri Jun 20 08:16:14 PDT 2003

Thanks dear Yang-Hwee.

Your help it's very useful to me. I go forward, but I jey have some
problems. Now I have next error message  whit dmesg:

hostap_crypt: registered algorithm 'NULL'
hostap_cs: hostap_cs.c 0.0.0 2002-10-12 (SSH Communications Security
Corp, Jouni Malinen)
hostap_cs: (c) Jouni Malinen <jkmaline at cc.hut.fi>
hostap_cs: setting Vcc=33 (constant)
hostap_cs: CS_EVENT_CARD_INSERTION
prism2_config()
hostap_cs: setting Vcc=33 (from config)
Checking CFTABLE_ENTRY 0x01 (default 0x01)
IO window settings: cfg->io.nwin=1 dflt.io.nwin=1
io->flags = 0x0046, io.base=0x0000, len=64
hostap_cs: RequestIRQ: Resource in use
prism2_release
: card already removed or not configured during shutdown
release - done
prism2_detach
hostap_free_data: ap has not yet been initialized - skip resource freeing

The Ricoh PCMCIA-PCI adapter isn't on control panel irq list, but it
appears in lspci.
In pcmcia file in /etc/sysconfig/ directory I wrote:
PCMCIA=yes
PCIC=i82365
PCIC_OPTS="irq_mode=1"
 It's this fine.