can someone please tell me about unresolved deps, please?

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sat Jun 7 11:36:28 PDT 2003

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 01:50:25PM -0400, Sergio M. Ammirata wrote:

> things. I am using external pcmcia version 3.2.3 which I have defined on
> the PCMCIA_PATH of the main Makefile.
>
> I do have CONFIG_NET_RADIO defined in kernel .config and in
> include/linux/autoconf.h (I double checked just in case).

External pcmcia-cs did not include all the .config variables in its
version of linux/config.h and CONFIG_NET_RADIO was renamed to
CONFIG_NET_PCMCIA_RADIO. I added this as an alternative option for
linux/wireless.h inclusion and the latest CVS version of Host AP driver
should now include wireless extensions support when compiled with
external pcmcia-cs.