PCI Adapter + Wireless Card + Debian 2.4.20

Santiago Gala sgala
Mon Jul 7 01:22:23 PDT 2003

Rafaela Gonz?lez-Careaga escribi?:
> Hello,
>
> I am using a US Robotics PCI Adapter (USR012415) and an Belkin Wireless
> Card, to try to use Wireless networking on my Desktop with DEbian 2.4.10.
> Mi system can recognize the PCI adapter, (I can see it in /proc/pci) but
> it does not see the wireless card,

I think the PCI adapter is a PLX one, and you should use the hostap_plx
module. I've never done it myself.

The adapter could also be a PCI->PCMCIA adapter. In this case, you
should configure the whole PCMCIA subsystem.

Can you post the lspci -vv output relevant to the card?

Regards
--
Santiago Gala
High Sierra Technology, S.L. (http://hisitech.com)