State of the sources?

Alexander Pevzner pzz
Fri Jan 17 11:56:43 PST 2003

Hello, Jouni Malinen!

Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:34:38 -0800 you wrote:

JM> I try to keep it always in working condition, i.e., I do test my
JM> changes before committing; well. However, I'm usually testing only one
JM> configuration (at the moment Linux 2.5.x and hostapd) for CVS commits
JM> and I may miss some changes that break, e.g., Linux 2.4 compilation.
JM> These are normally fixed as soon as someone reports them.

BTW, could you please incorporate a minor fix into a top-level
Makefile? My Linux distribution, which is more or less standard
RedHat 6.2, doesn't have cpp command. Please, replace cpp with
gcc -E -. It will not affect the users of newer distributions.

--
        Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz at pzz.msk.ru)