Belkin FD5 6001

Benjamin Smith bens
Fri Feb 28 09:25:44 PST 2003

Hi guys!

I recently picked up two Belkin FD56001 PCI (no pcmcia) wireless NICs.

How do I determine if they are prism2? I can't look at the chip itself since
it's in an RF shield that's soldered to the card.

I got them thinking they'd work based on this web page:
http://www.jacked-in.org/linux/belkin_wireless.php

Then, how do I get them to work?!? I keep getting issues with unresolved
symbols after compiling, when I try insmod. This on a stock RH 7.2 system
with 2.4.9-31 kernel RPM and source RPM installed.

When (if?) I get this working, I'll post detailed instructions on what I
did...

-Ben