Channels 12 and 13

gARetH baBB hick.hostap
Tue Feb 18 04:16:29 PST 2003

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Dave Edwards wrote:

> <head>
>   <title></title>
> </head>

Eeek, something without a text/plain part is ... difficult.

[MIME should be shot, along with text/html ...]

> Intersil test suite and reset the PDA. I'm not an expert on this but I know
> that it's possible, you could also just try writing  0x30 to FD11 to see
> if it will allow you to select ESTI channels.<br>

Yes, something isn't quite right - I will have to play, though the
Intersil Windows drivers are also in the equation here (the other half),
and I just have this feeling that they have hardcoded channels in them -
or something - too. Sigh.