WEP + WDS failure

Joe Parks jphstap
Wed Feb 12 14:45:19 PST 2003

I'm having problems using WEP and auto WDS together with CVS driver
that may be related to the ones Ricardo Galli reported in this thread:

http://lists.shmoo.com/pipermail/hostap/2002-December/000765.html

I get frequent deauthentication errors about stations authenticated to
other machines.

This only happens when BOTH WEP and WDS are being used.  Turn off
either one and things are fine.

I also see tons of packet loss, but not always, and the "Invalid misc"
counter seems to be jumping up during this time.

Sometimes, for brief periods, everything seems to work fine though.

STA firmware is 1.3.6

Any ideas about this?