Symbol/Nortel 4123 PCI Adapter - Port orinoco module to hosta p

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Tue Aug 19 17:44:32 PDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 11:13:23AM +0200, ARLETH, DANIEL wrote:

> 1. I've got a Nortel/Symbol Card. I read about reports people use this card
> succesful in managed mode, but nothing about repeater mode. Do you think
> this will work.

I have never used or even seen that card and I do not know details about
what chipset and which version it uses. In other words, I do not have
enough information to guess whether it would work in repeater mode or
not. I have tested Repeater mode successfully with at least one
non-Prism2 card (Lucent) and I might have even tested it with
a PrismI/Symbol-based card (but I do not remember this for sure).