Bus Master Mode

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed Apr 2 21:40:25 PST 2003

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 10:12:23AM +0100, Ian Cass wrote:

> I've 'fixed' it by moving ...
>
> local_info_t *local = (local_info_t *) dev->priv;
>
> ... outside the if .. then .. else structure.

Thanks, this is now in the CVS version. I have not tested PCI bus
mastering at all after last release and it might not work anymore. At
least the change in BAP0/1 usage might have broken something in bus
mastering code. TX path with bus mastering is quite hopeless due to
hardware problems, but RX could use bus mastering since hw seems to be
happier with it.