Unexpected LinkStatus disconnection

Victor Aleo victor.aleo
Mon Oct 28 09:02:17 PST 2002

Hi everybody,

I have been working without problems with Prism2 driver
(Prism2-2002-05-1). I have installed 2 WLAN cards in my linux-box.

Suddenly, I get now this following message for the first WLAN card (wlan0):

wlan0: INFO - fid=0x039a - len=2 type=0xf200
  LinkStatus=2 (Disconnected)

When I show the config parameters with: iwconfig wlan0 the output is:

 Link Quality:0  Signal level:0  Noise level:0

I have tried to restart the module several times and the network
configuration, but I cannot solve the problem. It seems there is
something wrong with the card.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Victor