no luck in linux... works in windows.... help!

Linux Rocks! linux
Mon Dec 9 10:47:25 PST 2002

Martin/all
Andrew mailed me and informed me of that... I should have posted that to the
list. It seems kinda goofy that the windows client used any, when its a
reserved word... Ive changd that.... Im still working on getting things going
properly. Ive done some extensive testing with the orinoco_cs module too...
but its not quite right yet...

Jamie