Cannot detect hostap based AP

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun Dec 1 17:12:32 PST 2002

On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 05:03:41PM -0800, Mudit Goel wrote:

> As far as I know I dont see any problems here either.
>
> Can anyone please tell me how to troubleshoot it?

Do you get any error messages from the kernel driver (in 'dmesg' output)
during initialization or when the station be trying to associate? Which
firmware version does your card have? If you don't find any error
messages, please send output of 'utils/hostap_diag wlan0 -ru' to me for
further analysis.