BBC 1 TV Schedules not downloading

MacFH - C E Macfarlane - News news at macfh.co.uk
Sun Jun 23 15:14:55 PDT 2024

On 19/06/2024 14:06, MacFH - C E Macfarlane - News wrote:

> On 15/6 I submitted a complaint to the BBC pointing out that pages of
> the BBC1 national schedules were devoid of schedules, but have received
> only the initial acknowledgement, and have heard nothing back since.

I've now heard back as follows  -  nothing very helpful as yet, but at
least they seem to acknowledge there's a problem:

Your Reference [anonymised]

This is an update from the BBC Complaints team.

We wanted to let you know that we have referred your complaint to the
relevant people and are still looking into it. We regret that it may
take a little bit longer before we can reply. Please wait to hear from
us before you contact us any further – we appreciate your patience.

Although we reply to most complaints within 2 weeks we cannot achieve
this every time. It depends on what your complaint was about and how
many others we are handling, or may sometimes be due to issues outside
of our control. Sometimes it can take a while to hear back from the key
people involved, but we often find the wait is worth it.

Please don’t reply to this email because it’s sent from an account which
can’t receive replies. If you do need to get in touch, please use our
webform instead at www.bbc.co.uk/complaints, quoting your reference number.

For full details of our complaints process please visit:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/how-we-handle-your-complaint.

Thank you for contacting us - we hope to be in touch soon.

Kind regards

BBC Complaints Team