Help migrating get_iplayer from windows to linux

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Thu Jul 25 09:25:50 PDT 2024

FWIW IRC I've only ever used it on MINT/xfce/rox setups! Works fine for me.

Can't recall the details of installing but I think it was one of the simple
'direct fetch and build' commands to get it from the web.

Jim

In article
<CAE3AcKevUexV5ReNdendqP6TyWGYiwuLz0ui+3MWGmgm5nn_jw at mail.gmail.com>, Dave

--