Overwriting lower quality files

fred.d fred.d at timelords.org.uk
Sat Sep 30 16:08:59 PDT 2023

... he might be a fan of Pan's persons and wanting the best quality
video he can to spark youthful memories.

but your point is correct, of the few I have watched I never saw what I
would call HD quality output and you can often get better music quality
on Spotify or even Youtube - of course they won't be the TOTP versions
with DLT or Kid Jensen's commentary drowning out the end of the song.