Programmes over 30 days old - incorrect warning

fred.d fred.d at timelords.org.uk
Wed Jun 28 15:11:29 PDT 2023

Recently (last couple of months) I've been receiving the warning message
"You have programmes over 30 days old that should be deleted."

As I've changed my download directory a couple of times over the last
year I suspected that I'd just forgotten one somewhere.

However I've gone looking and can't find anything.

I thought that using the suggested method of finding them "... --history
...720..." would help but it simply lists about 4400 of the 5400 items
that I've downloaded over the years.

...so I went into the download history file which does show the download
directory for each file. I then tried to cross reference the error list
of about 4400 with this but of the samples I've looked at so far (about
50)  none of the downloaded files exist.

Any ideas why I would be getting the warning? Any suggestions for
further investigation or fix?

It's something I can practically ignore, but I'd like to know why...