'5 Live Science' not being found to download

MacFH - C E Macfarlane - News news at macfh.co.uk
Sat Apr 23 13:28:30 PDT 2022

On 20/04/2022 10:17, MacFH - C E Macfarlane - News wrote:

> I've also managed to adapt my calling program to allow parameters such
> as --pid in the lists of search terms, simply by not quoting any search
> term beginning with '--' before feeding it to GiP, so the one for
> low-def radio now has a line that reads '--pid p02pc9ny --pid-recursive'
> to pick up future podcast editions.
>
> Normality now restored.

Except it's not.  I hadn't quite realised the full extent of what was
going on.  Having a '--pid' parameter in the command-line fed to GiP
kills all the other search terms in its command-line, and it searches
only for PIDs.  I sense another modification to GiP coming on to enable
normal searches and PIDs to be used together.