'5 Live Science' not being found to download

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 08:01:44 PDT 2022

In article <5f9d21ff-9029-2096-b4c4-ff35b74f0d79 at macfh.co.uk>,
   MacFH - C E Macfarlane - News <news at macfh.co.uk> wrote:
> * The lists and their intended use are:

> Full HD	TV  - A new one similar to the next, which I've just created
> after discovering here that these downloads are available, so I haven't
> yet quite decided on absolute criteria to distinguish between the two.

> HD TV       - For David Attenborough and other nature documentaries,
> films, etc.

[snip]

I tend to fetch a wider variety of items, so usually go via the schedules.
My better half/controller also prefers some things that bore me, and I need
to keep those in mind as well. :-)

Is there an easy way to see what is fetchable as the "Full HD" though? In
general I'd not bother as the usual HD seems Ok to me, but it may be useful
for items where image quality is particularly important. Does the "Full HD"
have better sound than the now-standard 192k for TV? (The old 320k for TV
having sadly been knocked on the head when someone at the BBC noticed it
was still going out without them intending it!)

Jim

--
Electronics  https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm