Version 3.27.1 released

fred.d fred.d at timelords.org.uk
Thu Mar 18 09:01:26 GMT 2021

Personally I'm really grateful that someone maintains this software.
It's been so useful to me over the years.  If I could give the beer
tokens I would, in the meantime a local charity gets something for their
annual fundraising as per the maintainer's suggestion.

Given that it's effectively maintenance releases, then it's not that
hard to look occasionally (or if the worst happens, when it stops
working) so I'm not bothered if there's not a formal announcement.
Someone will pick it up and send a note out as George did - Thanks George.

Rick