Why no Formula E?

Steve Wilson steve+getiplayer at swsystem.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 01:09:54 BST 2021

I suspect I caused a bit of confusion, perhaps I should have altered the
subject to reflect the trangression from the original question.

Don's response mentioned using the series pid and recursive option to
follow a series, as I've a simple search for "click" it could be prone
to picking up anything with click in the title so was interested in
switching my pvr configs over.
I also had "the repair shop" in my pvr and discovered the fixing britain
series due to it matching, this was probably a good thing as they were
also interesting to watch even if a lot of the content was the same it
added some general history but that's going off topic ;)

Steve