Failing to download msg

James Scholes james at jls-radio.com
Mon Apr 26 20:12:19 BST 2021

The message explicitly says to ignore it if the program is downloaded successfully.  If for some reason you are closely monitoring the output of GiP and it's getting in the way, you can exclude the CDN that is generating the errors:

get_iplayer --exclude-supplier bidi ...

... which doesn't prompt the error in my very basic testing.  You can also add that to your preferences or presets, although the syntax for doing that easily escapes me at the moment.

Regards,

James Scholes