Failing to download msg

George Eycott george at eycott.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 19:14:05 BST 2021

I think it is the same for everyone, there were comments on here about it a
month or so ago and I notice that several bugs have been raised on the
github issues tracker relating to it. The developer has left them as
closed/invalid (he/she has set the system to automatically close all issues
logged but they re-open those that they accept are bugs) so presumably does
not see it as an issue.