Chris Walker cdw_pcmail at the-walker-household.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 05:34:36 EDT 2020

Hopefully somebody can help me with this problem.

I'm trying to avoid downloading any Storyville programmes older than
this year. I thought that if I included a search for <firstbcastyear> of
2020 that would do it but looking at the subparams page on github I see
that field is not included in the listformat.

So is there any way to avoid grabbing old versions of Storyville or
should I simply resort to manually grabbing any episodes I might want?

I have considered some form of regex on the info but don't have a clue
where to start!

--
/ _/ _` \ V  V /  |  mailto:cdw_pcmail at the-walker-household.co.uk  |