RIAA wipes youtube-dl from the internet

VeniVidiVideo venividivideoed at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 20:14:58 EDT 2020

Thanks for the (sad) heads up and the wget solution.  I had to use an extra flag to get it:

wget https://yt-dl.org/downloads/latest/youtube-dl --no-check-certificate -O youtube-dl_latest

But that worked, and obtained the 2020.09.20 version.  Curiously it's quite a bit smaller than the 2020.09.06 version I had installed.  Keeping both until I know the version I just downloaded works well.

-vvv