Existing version of Perl.

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 16 10:30:34 EDT 2020

Jeremy, MacFH

Thanks you both for your reply.  As it happened I have a low-cost tablet PC
(Chuwi 10-inch) which has never had Perl installed, so I just ran the
straight install on that box and it worked perfectly.  I've go another PC
coming (replacement for a faulty one) so I can get the get_iplayer installed
there and see whether MRTG then works as expected.

Very impressed with the software as it's downloaded 5 GB 2-hour programs
without issue - albeit at ~11 Mbps over a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi link.  The
replacement PC has 5 GHz Wi-Fi so it /may/ be faster - other devices show
150 Mbps over 5 GHz....

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu