Syntax for grabbing all episodes of the new season of Celebrity Master Chef

Don Grunbaum don at grunbaum.co.uk
Sat Jul 4 13:13:54 EDT 2020

I find it easier to add the pvr files manually, as follows:

Add a text file to the pvr folder with the following content:

modes best
output V:\BBC iPlayer Recordings
subtitles 1
thumb 0
type tv
versionlist default
pidrecursive 1
pid b007mtf0

The last two lines are the ones that will pick up existing and future available episodes when you run the pvr. You will probably want to change the output path, and opt for different options for other parameters.

This can be done for any iplayer series, using the series pid obtained from the "programme website" found by searching the BBC iplayer website. It's very useful for downloading "box sets" that have been made available but don't necessarily show up in the cache.

HTH

Don