no more hslv format ?

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Tue May 1 01:00:05 PDT 2018

My ISP is Orpheus internet. They aren't cheap, but they are excellent in
terms of service, etc. [1]

I think my actual connection is a repackage of a BT/OR one that has a cap
at a rolling 50GB/30days. But only the time betweem 9am and midnight is
metered. So I can 'fill my boots' outwith that time if I wish. I then
typically get around 50-60 meg download rates since we got FTTC.

Jim

[1] They helpfully support a range of OS's including my actual favourite,
RISC OS. To give an idea of the service, the owner will give clients his
mobile number in case they need help out-of-hours. I once did at the
weekend, phoned him, and he was out sailing. He said he'd fix the problem,
and it was fixed a short time later.