v3.13 released

Nic Siddle nicsiddle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 02:58:44 PDT 2018

Similar apparent problem with Chain Reaction. Not picking up latest in
Series 3 ep 6 (Jack Dee and Jeremy Hardy). Running Windows 10 Home 64
bit. Updated to get i-player 3.13. Current PVR search includes the
following lines:-

_Chain_Reaction_name_radio

_Chain_Reaction_Series_11_name_radio

_Chain_Reaction_Series_3_name_radio

However, when I put the PID into the quick URL search, it finds and
records OK.

I am non-tech and rarely understand the list messages - but would
welcome any advice

Nic