v3.13 released

Clive roadcone at gmx.com
Tue Mar 27 14:09:24 PDT 2018

On 27/03/18 22:01, SquarePenguin wrote:
> On Tue, 2018-03-27 at 21:19 +0100, Clive wrote:
>> Episodes 1 & 2 are found by the term: get_iplayer hitch. I can get the
>> third episode from the pid. Can anyone offer any guidance please?
> Unless my installation is broken too I'm surprised you can see anything with
> `get_iplayer hitch`.
>
> Those episodes are radio so I'd expect to have to use get_iplayer --type=radio
> hitch` to see those episodes.
>
> Perhaps a typo (or some other option preference saved), but nonetheless I'm also
> surprised you get episodes 1 and 2 but not 3. Being the oldest episode I'd have
> guessed at episode 1 not being available simply by dint of not updating the
> cache over the last 30 days.
>
> Try forcing a cache update `get_iplayer --type=all --refresh`
>
> After the above, could you post the output of `get_iplayer --type=radio hitch` ?
I download much more radio than TV so I have radio set in the prefs
file. I had done a forced --refresh previously (albeit only on radio)
and noted that many programs were added to the list so thought nothing
of it. As requested:

get_iplayer 3.13-ppa31d, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
   This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use
--warranty.
   This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain
   conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
44741:    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Hexagonal Phase -
Episode 1, BBC Radio 4, b09th4hf
44742:    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Hexagonal Phase -
Episode 2, BBC Radio 4, b09v734q
44743:    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Hexagonal Phase -
Episode 3, BBC Radio 4, b09w16mn
INFO: 3 matching programmes

You'll see from an earlier response that the problem has now been
resolved with a full rebuild of the cache.

Regards

Clive