v3.13 released

SquarePenguin getiplayer at squarepenguin.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 14:01:11 PDT 2018

On Tue, 2018-03-27 at 21:19 +0100, Clive wrote:
> Episodes 1 & 2 are found by the term: get_iplayer hitch. I can get the
> third episode from the pid. Can anyone offer any guidance please?

Unless my installation is broken too I'm surprised you can see anything with
`get_iplayer hitch`.

Those episodes are radio so I'd expect to have to use get_iplayer --type=radio
hitch` to see those episodes.

Perhaps a typo (or some other option preference saved), but nonetheless I'm also
surprised you get episodes 1 and 2 but not 3. Being the oldest episode I'd have
guessed at episode 1 not being available simply by dint of not updating the
cache over the last 30 days.

Try forcing a cache update `get_iplayer --type=all --refresh`

After the above, could you post the output of `get_iplayer --type=radio hitch` ?