Downloading Podcast?

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 00:36:52 PST 2018

On 2 January 2018 at 23:11, Budge <ajebay at errichel.co.uk> wrote:
> A discussion on Firefox could take us OT but I have been greatly annoyed by
> the recent significant changes to Firefox (FF) which have broken almost all
> the add-ons I use.  More significantly one of my sons-in-law is in IT and
> his firm use FF on critical work related tasks.  They are switching to
> Chrome and his colleagues are doing likewise for their private systems also.

You might like to try Waterfox, a fork of Firefox, which is committed
to keeping compatibility with the addons.  Working well for me.  When
you install it gives the option of copying the Firefox settings,
addons, bookmarks etc across to itself so you hardly notice the
change.  Installing it does not mess up the Firefox install so you
don't need to burn bridges to try it.

Colin