Perl error get_iplayer 3.12 running on windows 7

Dave Widgery dave.widgery at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 05:40:06 PST 2018

Hi
I daily connect a USB hard drive to the machine as I then plug the disk
directly into the TV to play anything that has been recorded, I also
regularly plug USB keys and phones into the machine.

When I did the un-install and reinstall I didn't delete the .get_iplayer
directory as I didn't want to lose my history file and I checked the
get_iplayer install directory and the only things left were my own batch
files, where can I find the options file ( I have never used it before)?
and why would a reinstall not set it back to defaults?

Dave