Problem recording radio programs using version 3.12.0

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Tue Apr 17 05:59:39 PDT 2018

Hi Yusuf

I download those programmes every day and I can confirm that in the last
24 hours, I was able to download the latest broadcast editions of those
programmes.

You should update to the latest version 3.13, which was released on 24th
March 2018, as changes at the BBC broke the cache updating. (For windows
https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer_win32/releases/latest)

Regards

Alan

On 17/04/2018 12:24, Yusuf Osman wrote:
> Hi, as the subject says, using Get_Iplayer version 3.12.0 I can't record radio programs using the following strings:
> get_iplayer --type=radio --get "drama"
> get_iplayer --type=radio --get "book at bedtime"
> Get_Iplayer reports no programs found.
> Any ideas?
> Yusuf

---