Problem recording radio programs using version 3.12.0

Clive roadcone at gmx.com
Tue Apr 17 04:37:02 PDT 2018

On 17/04/18 12:24, Yusuf Osman wrote:
> Hi, as the subject says, using Get_Iplayer version 3.12.0 I can't record radio programs using the following strings:
> get_iplayer --type=radio --get "drama"
> get_iplayer --type=radio --get "book at bedtime"
> Get_Iplayer reports no programs found.
> Any ideas?
> Yusuf

I'm using v3.13-ppa31d under Linux. A terminal string of:

get_iplayer "book at bedtime"      [my preferences are set to
--type=radio so I can omit that]

finds 42 programs. I have not tried to d/l any but generally, if it
finds them in a search they are usually available in one format or
another. The drama search finds 70.

Clive