Channel 4 downloading OT

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Sep 20 08:19:31 PDT 2017

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 12:10:05PM +0200, Dave Widgery wrote:

> I I know that this is slightly OT but I have noticed that the new
> Android "All 4" now supports downloading programs, I was just
> wondering if this opens an opportunity for using a modified version of
> get_iplayer to download Channel 4 programs.

FWIW I just opened a ticket with Youtube-dl to support Channel 4:

https://github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/issues/14276

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

There are two kinds of security, the one that keeps your sister
out, the one that keeps the government out and the one that
keeps Bruce Schneier out.