Recordings folder changed

Graham Temple Personal graham.j.temple at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 10:58:31 PDT 2017

Thanks Chris, but that only brings back the same results.

In that options file there is the single text line - output
/Users/graham.temple/Desktop/New folder/ but that saves the recordings to
the U drive. If I amend it to read - output
/C:/Users/graham.temple/Desktop/New folder/ then I again get the error
message "ERROR: Could not create dir 'U:\C:\Users\graham.temple\Desktop\New
folder': mkdir U:\C:\: Invalid argument; The filename, directory name, or
volume label syntax is incorrect at C:\Program Files
(x86)\get_iplayer\get_iplayer.pl line 3075."

Why is get_iplayer fixated on the U drive? It never used to mind the
recordings folder being on the C: drive and anyway C: is where the
.get_iplayer folder is stored.

I'm baffled.

Regards

Graham