ffmpeg issue?

Hugh Reynolds hugh at courtyard.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 01:52:02 PDT 2017

Many thanks.
No obvious way of finding the version.  I inspected the get_iplayer.pl file
it was 3.03.
I found the problem.  Yet again, during installation, perl.exe was locked
and the installation of v3.04 had failed.  Once that was unlocked, by using
IObit Unlocker, the PVR/ffmpeg combination worked and converted the .ts
file.

Perl.exe is locked again after installing v3.04.  Why does perl.exe get
locked?  All I'm doing is running the installation .exe.

Regards

Hugh