Problem with 3.06 PVR

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 04:21:12 PST 2017

Hi again John,

> have you tried `get_iplayer --refresh --no-index-concurrent'?

I forgot to mention, Homebrew users on Mac OS suffered these until the
recipe was updated to depend on later versions of Perl modules.
https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/issues/19956
By using --no-index-concurrent, I think Mojo stops being used and thus
the Perl-module versions won't matter, hopefully.

I use --no-index-concurrent anyway because I don't want to install the
extra Mojo dependencies.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy