Still No Listings with PVR v3.06

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Sat Nov 4 10:23:49 PDT 2017

Hi Richard,

> I have just tried [the regexp ^]
> again with
> --refresh --since=1
> and without --verbose
> and I got a list of 40 added programmes.
> Whether the programmes were all
> added in the last hour is a bit difficult to tell.  It seems unlikely since
> there were 4 News programmes.  Maybe it was all the programmes since the
> last refresh.

Yes, exactly.  And you'll need --future to avoid warnings on a
non-refresh search if you're collecting details of future programmes in
your cache.

If you want programmes that are available there's --available-since,
though I've never tried it.

Both "since" options take hours as a parameter, but 0.42 is an
acceptable value, for example.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy