Still No Listings with PVR v3.06

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Sat Nov 4 10:08:10 PDT 2017

Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2017 3:39 PM  I wrote

>Because with --verbose before "everything" is displayed there is a huge
>number of WARNING: lines saying among other things, " ... already exists"
>as well as other unwanted material.  This has been pointed out in the forum
>discussion, but I am not sure it has been understood.  One solution would
>be to filter them out.  Another would be to display only lines beginning
>with 4 or 5 numeric digits followed by a :

It seems I owe DinkyPumpkin (and Ralph) an apology.  I have just tried this
again with
--refresh --since=1
and without --verbose
and I got a list of 40 added programmes.  Whether the programmes were all
added in the last hour is a bit difficult to tell.  It seems unlikely since
there were 4 News programmes.  Maybe it was all the programmes since the
last refresh.  Anyway it seems --since does work on its own
without --verbose.