An Art Lover's Guide - 3 St Petersburg

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Fri May 26 09:24:07 PDT 2017

--
www.macfh.co.uk/MacFH.html

>     Flash is not the problem.  get_iplayer v2.97 only finds the
>     audiodescribed
>     and default modes.  The default mode has signing.  You are
>     going to have to
>     upgrade to a more recent version.
>
>     Modes found by v3.01 are
>     audiodescribed,audiodescribed3,editorial,editorial2,original,s
>     igned,signed3

Thanks for this, you were right  -  the re-downloaded version was again BSL
& AD.  It seems odd that the first two episodes were fine and downloaded as
HD, while the third does not.  Is there not a command-line to force the
correct mode?

Also, I've noticed today that the first two episodes of The Story Of Maths
came down as HD, but the last two came down as SD.