News Quiz Extra pvr Download Failed

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Thu May 18 16:39:47 PDT 2017

On Thu May 18 23:27:02 BST 2017, Budge wrote:

> Let's see how it works.

You should be fine, but let us know if otherwise...

> If you have any comments they are welcome.

Actually I do, but my comment below lacks real substance
(i.e. you can live with how things are already):

> refreshinclude = Radio 3,Radio 4

will only populate radio.cache with R3/R4/R4X offerings
(that switch has --type=radio as a prerequisite, but you are
fine as you have set: --type = tv,radio)

> refreshexcludegroups = local

is a more generic option that excludes both TV & Radio "Local" groups;
however, "Local" Radio groups (as well as every other station but R3/R4/R4X)
have already been excluded by

> refreshinclude = Radio 3,Radio 4

My pedantic comment was just to make you realise
how exactly those options work; I would have used

refreshexcludegroupstv = local

myself, but, as stated already, you're good as it is...

Goodnight,
V.