Refresh cache problems ...

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Tue May 16 08:31:30 PDT 2017

Hi Chris,

> The path  "C:\Users\CHRISJ~1\AppData\Local\Temp\mojo.tmp" exists - its
> full of junk.

Then what is it about it that makes get_iplayer think there are
permission problems?  Have you inspected the permissions of that file?
Or its containing `Temp' directory?

> The path does not include mojo.tmp This indicates to me that maybe
> mojo doesn't exist.

The `Mojo::Reactor::Poll' in the error message suggests Mojo is
installed because that's the part of Mojo that it producing the error
message.  I've not used Windows, or Mojo, but that's my understanding of
the Perl-style error message.

> Should I simply create a mojo.tmp file?

But it's already there?  You just said it was full of junk.  I'd expect
deleting it before running get_iplayer will be OK.  You'll then be able
to see if it gets recreated on the first run and whether the error
re-occurs.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy