Refresh cache problems ...

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Tue May 16 07:28:45 PDT 2017

Thank you for your response.

The path  "C:\Users\CHRISJ~1\AppData\Local\Temp\mojo.tmp" exists - its
full of junk.

The path does not include mojo.tmp

This indicates to me that maybe mojo doesn't exist. It was never clean
istalled with v3.00 nor 3.01 anyway.

Maybe the installation package (for Windows 10) doesn't include this
mojo code (whatever it is)?

Should I simply create a mojo.tmp file?

I am not sure of the consequences of it not being there!!

Chris B.